Are you REALLY THIRSTY?
A long time ago in a galaxy far far away....
Amazing...
I was supposed to call Charlie Pages of Thirsty today, but I was too busy playing poker to do so. By the time I did (4 something pm) he already left the office. :( Luckily for me, I had a little piece of technology to help me out: Text Messaging! :
"Gud pm sir Charlie Pages, I would like to follow up on our partnership proposal."
"Gud pm. Aiesec?"
"Yes. This is Jason Dulay from AIESEC, sorry i forgot to introduce myself, I called your office earlier, but you had already left."
"If ever we would get into this, can we do a 50% X-deal?"
(I totally discourage xdeals, especially 50%!)
(By this time, I was waiting for Karla in Robinsons to go to Microwarehouse for our Financial marketing call...'I don't want this text conversation to go on that long...')
"I'm sorry, but I can only give you 15%, 10%, 7%, and 5% respectively on the packages, from bronze to platinum respectively."
"Can you guys reconsider? That's my counter proposal."
'Darn, this guys a tough negotiator. I know Thirsty usually does this, and I do want this partnership...Let's make the starting level around P2000 Xdeal, I didn't even want to go there, our EB can't drink P4500 worth of Thristy drinks, can we? (if I make it 10% for platinum) Oh well, I might as well keep the level at P2000....a little mental math and then..."
"The most I can give you is 20%, 15%, 12%, 10%."
'uh oh, here comes the P4500 of Shakes, but the P40500 cash sounds pretty good too :D'
"I'll think about it. Text me tomorrow around 11am"
"Ok. You can expect my text at around 12pm cuz I'm buzy before that"
'God, I've got a MAJOR test before that, I'm even supposed to be studying right now for Pete's sake...'
'Finally, Karla has arrived, we better get going to Microwarehouse...it's already 5pm (the agreed upon time with Luanne) good thing I already set allowance for being late with them'
I'm getting pretty tired of typing right now....so
TO BE CONTINUED....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home