Thirsty?part 2
Saturday morning:
Charlie Pages must have slept on the idea...I'm supposed to text him at 11am, take note...
Meanwhile, in the USC-Cultural Center, 200+ students (including me) are taking the freaking AC23 exam (which is set for 3 hours!!!). I actually think I got a low score in that test, we'll see tomorrow...
So, after going GF quality time with Cookie in Ayala, I end up being late for LCOS2 in Family Park (no comments about that though!), and in the middle of my topic on networking, I remember that I forgot to text Charlie (at 3pm!)....so after my talk, I text him and wait for a few minutes....
The fateful "I'm sorry..." -that actually says it all, he wanted 50%, and I was thinking (WTF 50%? I don't want 22.5K worth of shakes on my back!!!)
Fast Forward >>>
I'm in Ayala watching House of Wax with my friend AIESEC applicants. I was supposed to schedule my birthday celebration at 6pm (in JCA, buying the EB+EBB+JM a monster pizza!sorry staff, no money!), so I texted everyone about so...but then I realized the movie would end later, at around 7pm, so I text Patpat to text everyone else...It seemed that not everyone was texted though, cuz our beloved Ebb texts me at 6:10 and says "I'm here..where are you guys?" Sorry Ebb...
So, we finally get to JCA and I see Ebb, who explains to me how he was playing with his beloved calculator ever since 5pm..anyway, when Kazoot and JM arrive, we discuss about the Thirsty?50% predicament...and lo and behold, JM and Kazoot say "Bahala na 50%, at least we get cash"..so in my haste, I text Charlie Pages (at around 8pm)
"Gud evening Sir Charlie. Our regional director has advised me to reconsider your proposal due to the saleability (is that even a word?) of your product", and he says we'll talk on Monday...
FAST FORWARD 2 >>>
On Monday I call a few times, and he ain't in the office...I text, but he doesn't reply
On Tuesday, same thing, but he did reply this time, and says to call on Wednesday...
Wednesday,
I call Charlie...he's in the office!
Cut things short, I give in to the 50% (there's no other way out, is there), thing is, he's availing of a Gold Partnership -worth 30k, which means 15k cash, and 15k shakes!!!!
Anyone Thirsty?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home